Internet light is red no link

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
emeliedutton

Internet light is red no link

Post by emeliedutton » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:56 pm

My internet light is on solid red, tried rebooting and restarting but no luck. Have called exetel but also no luck with them. Last Friday they said they would call a tech to come out it’s now Wednesday, Iv called them back to no suprise the tech wasn’t even called in the first place so now I have to wait another week for the tech to come. This issue has already taken a week, now it’s turned into a 2 week problem.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Re: Internet light is red no link

Post by nilushid » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:27 pm

emeliedutton wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:56 pm
My internet light is on solid red, tried rebooting and restarting but no luck. Have called exetel but also no luck with them. Last Friday they said they would call a tech to come out it’s now Wednesday, Iv called them back to no suprise the tech wasn’t even called in the first place so now I have to wait another week for the tech to come. This issue has already taken a week, now it’s turned into a 2 week problem.
We are extreamly sorry about the inconveniences caused to you over this process. Can you PM me your customer ID or the service number to further check on this service issue. Or you can provide us any reference number given by Exetel for this investigation.