Changing from INCPHONEA to NONPHONE A ?

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
JaGuR

Changing from INCPHONEA to NONPHONE A ?

Post by JaGuR » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Hi,

I want to change from INCPHONEA to NONPHONE A Naked Adls,

Now my question is

Is this Possible, and if so will there be any down time as I can't afford to lose the internet for a lengthy period due to business/

Cheers

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Changing from INCPHONEA to NONPHONE A ?

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm

It is definitely possible and it should be actioned on the first day of the next month (so long as you allow a few days at a minimum). It will proceed like a plan change and so not incur any downtime. You should, however, ensure you are out of your contract because otherwise you incur an early termination fee for you phone component.

A few threads that are relevant for you:

JaGuR

Post by JaGuR » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am

Ok I am still on Contract (another 6 months), any idea of the early termination fee's

Cheers

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 pm

JaGuR wrote:Ok I am still on Contract (another 6 months), any idea of the early termination fee's
I recall a previous thread which mentioned half of the $100 early termination fee relates to the phone/voice component and the other half to the ADSL component, so you may be liable for $50 for breaking the voice component contract and you will stay on your existing ADSL2+ contract with 6 months to go. I would suggest you email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au to confirm whether this is indeed the case.