changing to ADSL2

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
evandevon

changing to ADSL2

Post by evandevon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 am

Hi!
Can anyone who has the ADSL2 bundled phone tell me what the called numbers list looks like? I need to be able to paste it into a spreadsheet column to sort out my housemates phone bill.

Also, from reading the forums if I change to ADSL2 bundled... I get to keep my number and get a 1 year contract - BUT I can't call 000 for emergencies off that line. Is there anything else important I haven't been able to find out that you wish you knew beforehand?

Thanks, Evs.

ymo

Re: changing to ADSL2

Post by ymo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:50 am

evandevon wrote:Hi!
Can anyone who has the ADSL2 bundled phone tell me what the called numbers list looks like? I need to be able to paste it into a spreadsheet column to sort out my housemates phone bill.
The online bill has the following columns:

Code: Select all

Date  	Time  	Origin  	Destination  	Description  	Duration  	Charges (inc-GST)
Origin & Destination are telephone numbers, Description is City or Suburb name.
Also, from reading the forums if I change to ADSL2 bundled... I get to keep my number and get a 1 year contract - BUT I can't call 000 for emergencies off that line.
This is incorrect - as it happened the first call I had to make after I transferred mt service to ADSL2+ bundled was to 000 and it worked fine. The CSG waiver you agree to is to do with fault repair times, not access to emergency numbers.
Is there anything else important I haven't been able to find out that you wish you knew beforehand?
i cannot think of any.