why my bills have $3 extra admin. fee without inform me?

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
pinkblue

why my bills have $3 extra admin. fee without inform me?

Post by pinkblue » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:16 pm

My ADSL 2 bills had an extra $3 as admin. fee since last Nov., NObody notify me before, is it an extra serive fee that I had to pay from now on?
BTW, the telephone number for this kind of enquiry is out of choice in the voice mail? The only option is to write an e-mail but recevied an automatic e-mail with no help. Not good serive. I have to post this enquriy here.

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: why my bills have $3 extra admin. fee without inform me?

Post by jokiin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm

pinkblue wrote:My ADSL 2 bills had an extra $3 as admin. fee since last Nov., NObody notify me before, is it an extra serive fee that I had to pay from now on?
BTW, the telephone number for this kind of enquiry is out of choice in the voice mail? The only option is to write an e-mail but recevied an automatic e-mail with no help. Not good serive. I have to post this enquriy here.
notification was sent out to everyone affected to the email contact listed with your account, check your spam filter if using a 3rd party service

flak

Post by flak » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

An email was sent to the affected customers advising of the fee and giving you the option to opt-out. If you didn't receive if, check that your contact email is correct and that the email is not in a junk folder.

pinkblue

Post by pinkblue » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks guys
I knew I should check the junk mail box, but the thing is I really haven't received anything from exetel.
Anyway, thanks for your replies.

JasonM

Post by JasonM » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 pm

pinkblue wrote:Thanks guys
I knew I should check the junk mail box, but the thing is I really haven't received anything from exetel.
Check the email address that you have specified in the Exetel Members Facilities is correct.

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm

pinkblue wrote:Thanks guys
it would have been around 2 months ago, any auto delete in your junk folder, lots of them empty automatically after 30 days

karLos

Post by karLos » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:10 am

on 7 November 2008 there was an email sent with the subject "Increase In Account Administration Fee"