retaining VOIP service after cancellation of ADSL

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
SpaceMonkey

retaining VOIP service after cancellation of ADSL

Post by SpaceMonkey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi All, posted this in the billing section but haven;t recieved a reply, and was wonderign if I could get some clarification on something. Currently we have the following Exetel services:

"naked" ADSL2+
VOIP
mobile (2G Vodafone)
HSPA

The VOIP number is the included VOIP DID that came with my ADSL2+ plan. I believe I'm also entitled to anopther VOIP number with the HSPA, service, but as I have no need for a second number have never utilised that.

As we're about to go travelling aqround the country for a few months, we're cancelling the ADSL2+ service as of the end of this month. However I've elected to keep the VOIP DID. As I have retained the HSPA service, will my existing VOIP DID still be included with that at no extra charge with my 100 monthly calls or is there something I need to do to ensure that it's associated with the HSPA service?

Cheers, Dave

James
Exetel Staff

Re: retaining VOIP service after cancellation of ADSL

Post by James » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey,

Resend the email to billing, asking them to move your VOIP account from your ADSL2+ acount (DETAILS, to your HSPA account (DETAILS).

James

SpaceMonkey

Re: retaining VOIP service after cancellation of ADSL

Post by SpaceMonkey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Cheers James, will do.