...[real] slow speed ADSL2 service ...

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
nnguyen27

...[real] slow speed ADSL2 service ...

Post by nnguyen27 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 am

This is my first complaint about the speed response of my ADSL2 service...
and i have been with exetel for a long long time...[even though I only converted to ADSL2 since January - and the speed was fine until now]
In the past few days the speed response of my service is woeful...
this morning, it took forever just to have the http://www.exetel.com.au website [in the matter of minutes not seconds] ...
I tried to log in to the forum to write this msg and gave up due to the speed...

I did not change any settings in my home environment.
I tried on two different computers [one Mac, one Windows] and the speed response is the same...
Rebooting modems, PCs, Mac, etc. did not make any improvement...

I am in Sydney [Wetherill Park exchange area]

1. Does any one has the same problem?
2. Currently I selected to have my service to be shaped for both off/on peak (which have some problems associated with it in the past few months)... Could this affect the speed response? I personally do not think so, as I do have heaps of unused quota...

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: ...[real] slow speed ADSL2 service ...

Post by CoreyPlover » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am

I suggest you keep to your original thread where I've posted a comment at http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.ph ... 53#p247453

muli

Re: ...[real] slow speed ADSL2 service ...

Post by muli » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

im the same... have been meaning to re-open a ticket and see if I can get a resolution, going to do it now!

Just out of no where my adsl screws up. It can be fine at times which is weird. :roll: