Change to new Naked plan after contract expires

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
thomas261989

Change to new Naked plan after contract expires

Post by thomas261989 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

My contract with Exetel expires about 1 month ago and I found out that the plan I'm on is not enough for me and my housemates to share. I want to switch to a higher plan but not sure if I have to get another contract or just switch as I used to do?

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Change to new Naked plan after contract expires

Post by CoreyPlover » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 pm

thomas261989 wrote:My contract with Exetel expires about 1 month ago and I found out that the plan I'm on is not enough for me and my housemates to share. I want to switch to a higher plan but not sure if I have to get another contract or just switch as I used to do?
Changing plans within the same family does not incur a new contract. You can also change from the old style plans (NOPHONE or NAK2) to the equivalent new ones (NF/NoTel) without affecting your current contract

Axle

Post by Axle » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 pm

I have a similar question - my contract has also expired and I will be changing it. When I change plans is there any service disruption at all?

JasonM

Post by JasonM » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 pm

It depends on what plan you change from, and to.
If you have Naked DSL, and change to another Naked DSL plan, there should be no downtime at all (it's purely an administrative change in Exetel's system).

Axle

Post by Axle » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Yep, chging within Naked 2+ Plans so away we go. Cheers for the quick response! :D