Exetel Plan Decomissioned

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
squeakytown

Exetel Plan Decomissioned

Post by squeakytown » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 am

I have received an email from exetel informing me my current plan is gone and I am to be charged an addition $5 a month.
I understand this, but the letter does not identify the new plan Id or if the download/upload/excess chargers are to change.

Am I to guess and match the new price with a plan that exetel is currently offering and wait and see if exetel pick it on the 1st or April?

Or is my current limits going to remain and only the cost increase as the email ONLY suggests?

Thanks.

vk3xem

Re: Exetel Plan Decomissioned

Post by vk3xem » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 am

You have two choices, stay on your CURRENT plan and pay the extra $5 a month or you select a current plan and possibly save yourself money as has been demonstrated by others in a different thread.

I opted to change plans, I will pay the same as I always have and have exactly the same quota. So it is no big deal.
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Exetel Plan Decomissioned

Post by jokiin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 am

squeakytown wrote:I have received an email from exetel informing me my current plan is gone and I am to be charged an addition $5 a month.
I understand this, but the letter does not identify the new plan Id or if the download/upload/excess chargers are to change.

Am I to guess and match the new price with a plan that exetel is currently offering and wait and see if exetel pick it on the 1st or April?

Or is my current limits going to remain and only the cost increase as the email ONLY suggests?

Thanks.
login to the members facilities and you can view your current plan detail and see what plans there are you can change to that might be better than just paying a $5 increase on your current deal