From 'Naked' to telephone line rental

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
hiuman

From 'Naked' to telephone line rental

Post by hiuman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi guys,

I've sign up for Naked ADSL2 plan for a year and now my contract ends.
I am thinking to rent a telephone landline again, however, from provider other than Exetel.
just wondering if i need to terminate all service and need to apply again, paying the line activation fee again?
How about if i rent the telephone line from exetel, do i need to pay the activation fee also?
More important point is, is that mean i need to sign 1 year contract for this service?

P.S.From shifting naked plan to a higher limit one, is that a compulsory fee $10 for switching plans?

Thanks. =]

James
Exetel Staff

Re: From 'Naked' to telephone line rental

Post by James » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm

hiuman wrote:Hi guys,

I've sign up for Naked ADSL2 plan for a year and now my contract ends.
I am thinking to rent a telephone landline again, however, from provider other than Exetel.
just wondering if i need to terminate all service and need to apply again, paying the line activation fee again?
How about if i rent the telephone line from exetel, do i need to pay the activation fee also?
More important point is, is that mean i need to sign 1 year contract for this service?

P.S.From shifting naked plan to a higher limit one, is that a compulsory fee $10 for switching plans?

Thanks. =]
Hi,

1. It is not possible to use another line rental provider with your Exetel naked ADSL2+ service.
2. You can email provisioning@exetel.com.au for steps on setting up a phone line on your naked service, it should be easy, and just involve the $10.00 fee.
3. Any plan change involves a $10.00 fee.

James

hiuman

Post by hiuman » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Actually i am looking for the application process if i change my plan form NAK2B to Z/23IncTel which my contract just ended on 10/3/2010
do i need to sigh-up another 12-month contract for the plan change? is that just involves $10 fees on plan changing?
and it is possible to become effective on 1/4 if i apply around these days (17-19/3).
Thanks for any opinion..=]

btw, is there any method to hide my no. when making calls from my landline tel? is it an additional service which need to order for that?

hiuman

Post by hiuman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

moreover, i am preety unsure which department should i email to.
Provisioning, sales, or support?
Which one should i call to to make it be effective as soon as pooible as don't know how long the application process.
Thanks.

shermanf
Exetel Staff

Post by shermanf » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

hiuman wrote:moreover, i am preety unsure which department should i email to.
Provisioning, sales, or support?
Which one should i call to to make it be effective as soon as pooible as don't know how long the application process.
Thanks.
Provisioning department - provisioning@exetel.com.au