Incorrect information in members area [Resolved]

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Incorrect information in members area

Post by CoreyPlover » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 am

LordS wrote:I'm very quickly approaching the 89GB limit, and I'm feeling uneasy with the fact this hasn't been fixed yet.
On the 5th day of the month!!!!?

While this may be *allowed* under the terms and conditions of your plans, do you also realise that Exetel are also *allowed* to terminate your service at any time? If the unlimited plans prove to be infeasible due to high serial downloaders, I know what I would do to fix it...
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 pm

This thread was originally started re the info in the members area being incorrect for someone on the FP D2 plan, has that been fixed yet?
I'm on the FP-C3 plan and mine is still incorrect, it still says 'uncharged' instead of 'unlimited'

Zhent

Post by Zhent » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Its been fixed for me (FP-C2).

LordS

Post by LordS » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Zhent wrote:Its been fixed for me (FP-C2).
As has mine, Thanks guys for resolving this in such a timely manner :)

Tazz

Re: Incorrect information in members area [Resolved]

Post by Tazz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Yes it's fixed now, thank you...

aml276

Re: Incorrect information in members area [Resolved]

Post by aml276 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 am

I'm not sure if this has been 'resolved' or just had the Quota limit removed as i am on the Z/21NoTel plan which is still listed as 'no charge' and subject to the floating maximum quota and the members area for me has nothing listed (the 86Gb limit has been removed) since this post listed the issue as resolved.

BTW having requested the change to this plan in early March (to take affect in April) when old plan was to go up by $5, had I noticed all other plans have since been changed to no limit/unlimited I would have chosen one of those plans rather than this up & down moving quota option.