adsl2 to naked

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
solpiry

adsl2 to naked

Post by solpiry » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi

I hope there's someone who can help me with this.
I just wondering the cost if I change from adsl2(with optus phone) to naked plan.
I saw there's $100 plan change cost(naked) in user facility. Is it for only between Naked or my case as well?
So total cost will be $100(plan change)+10(activation) =$110, or only $10?
FYI, I'm alreay out of contract.
Thank you in advance.

JasonM

Re: adsl2 to naked

Post by JasonM » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm

It'll be $10 to change plan, $100 additional if you are within contract.

SMO

Post by SMO » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

So changing from ADSL2+ INCPHONE Z to Naked ADSL2+ Z/20NOTEL only costs $10 ($10 plan change on INCPHONE Z) seeing I'm out of contract? The $100 plan change only applies when you're changing plans once you're already on the Naked plans?

I was starting to wonder why changing to Naked within Exetel was a $100 fee, while new customers only payed $60 for activation.

Also how do you bring your PSTN number across to Naked? is this automatically included at no charge with your PSTN nuber becoming your DID number?

Cheers

JasonM

Post by JasonM » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

SMO wrote:So changing from ADSL2+ INCPHONE Z to Naked ADSL2+ Z/20NOTEL only costs $10 ($10 plan change on INCPHONE Z) seeing I'm out of contract? The $100 plan change only applies when you're changing plans once you're already on the Naked plans?
That's correct - we simply request the telephony to be cancelled.
SMO wrote:Also how do you bring your PSTN number across to Naked? is this automatically included at no charge with your PSTN nuber becoming your DID number?
You can submit a request to port the number to VoIP (PSTN to VoIP) in the 'change service' request, it's $15 to port it over.