How long to change from shaping to 50c excess

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
kogi

How long to change from shaping to 50c excess

Post by kogi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm

I have changed and on OTC plan this month.

However when I try to change to 50c excess

I get this message
"YOUR SELECTION IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL THE FIRST OF NEXT CALENDAR MONTH"

Now when I get to next calendar month, Is the change going to be instant? Or will I have to wait another month for that change to take effect?

kogi

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: How long to change from shaping to 50c excess

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:39 pm

There have been numerous threads about various glitches in the 50c excess implementation for OT, ON and AA plans. I haven't seen any announcement or indication of the resolution of these issues so it is probably best to email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au to ask.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

gong_guy

Re: How long to change from shaping to 50c excess

Post by gong_guy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 pm

CoreyPlover wrote:There have been numerous threads about various glitches in the 50c excess implementation for OT, ON and AA plans. I haven't seen any announcement or indication of the resolution of these issues so it is probably best to email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au to ask.
I have been having this issue for a while

I emailed residentialsupport@exetel.com.au and it was finally fixed today. The new system for me should start next month.

So all is good.