Changing my plan

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
bathuu

Changing my plan

Post by bathuu » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:04 am

Hi Exetel,

To be honest, a bit disappointed with the recent notices to increase SMS fee and monthly administration fee. I won't churn away from Exetel, after this long period stay, however I need to make a change in my plan order to keep the cost in a my budget. Currently I'm on Z/20NOTEL(10GB/unlimited) plan and paying $45 a month. I would like to change it to the ONA (10GB/180GB) $40. I'm just wondering do I still get charged $10 for changing plan? It seems like all the options have disappeared from members facilities, since it had new interface.

Cheers

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Changing my plan

Post by CoreyPlover » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:45 am

bathuu wrote:I'm just wondering do I still get charged $10 for changing plan?
I think so, and I'm sure there is no contract renewal going from NOTEL to ONA since they are equivalent plans on the same infrastructure. But this is probably a question for billing@exetel.com.au if you want an official answer.
bathuu wrote:It seems like all the options have disappeared from members facilities, since it had new interface.
I guess you can just manually request the change via email. It would be better to send this to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au though, not billing@exetel.com.au, and you can request that the member facilities be corrected / investigated at the same time.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

Klaas

Post by Klaas » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:15 pm

bathuu wrote:It seems like all the options have disappeared from members facilities, since it had new interface.
So when you log into the members facilities, and click on Manage Services, and select ADSL, you don't see a page with your plan details, and a set of tabs across the top, the very left hand one being "Change Service"?

If you do see this, clicking on the Change Service tab will then display the plans you can change to, based on your current plan, and any plan change costs associated with it.

bathuu

Post by bathuu » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks Klaas,
That was very helpful and wow, cost of plan change is now $20, not $10 that I have previously thought. :oops: