New ADSL2 plans fro existing users

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
dimavs

New ADSL2 plans fro existing users

Post by dimavs » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi All,

Just wondering if (and when) new ADSL2 plans (OTL-A,B,C,D) will be available to existing customers?

Cheers,
D

LarryK

Re: New ADSL2 plans fro existing users

Post by LarryK » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Not too sure about that.

But I'll have someone call you with some options in mind.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am

dimavs wrote:Hi All,

Just wondering if (and when) new ADSL2 plans (OTL-A,B,C,D) will be available to existing customers?

Cheers,
D
Other threads allude to a timeframe that ranges from last week, to an expectation to have them available before the end of this month. Ultimately, there is no solid ETA other than the tautological "they'll be available as soon as possible"
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

tc4101

Post by tc4101 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 am

can i suggest you guys remove the OLD outdated offerings, whilst the new ones are already available but not yet implemented in the existeing users change of plan options.

would be a shame for a current customer to change to an outdated plans (and pay $20) all the while the newer plans are "available"

jabez

Post by jabez » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm

tc4101 wrote:can i suggest you guys remove the OLD outdated offerings, whilst the new ones are already available but not yet implemented in the existeing users change of plan options.

would be a shame for a current customer to change to an outdated plans (and pay $20) all the while the newer plans are "available"
I think this is a worthwhile suggestion - alternatively a note indicating that the new ADSL2 plans (OTL-A,B,C,D) are available by phoning Sales.

Many Thanks