Incorrect Peak and Off-peak Times?

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Disambiguate

Incorrect Peak and Off-peak Times?

Post by Disambiguate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

I noticed my Members Facility is showing incorrect off-peak and peak times. I just switched this month to T8192-U and i believe it was going to be 4am - 10am off-peak time but yesterday and today the off-peak time was from 2am - 8am which was the time frame for my old contract.

Is this a known bug that will be fixed? Does anyone else have this problem?

N30N_F15H

Re: Incorrect Peak and Off-peak Times?

Post by N30N_F15H » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am

This seems to have happened to a number of people, including me. CoreyPlover has made a suggestion on what to do here viewtopic.php?f=303&t=37302#p284516.

Disambiguate

Post by Disambiguate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:10 pm

N30N_F15H wrote:This seems to have happened to a number of people, including me. CoreyPlover has made a suggestion on what to do here viewtopic.php?f=303&t=37302#p284516.
Oh looks like i posted in the wrong section then. Thanks for the information.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm

There seems to be a variety of usage meter glitches that have arisen spontaneously (perhaps as a result of the recent 2 hour extension of 8 hour off-peak period to 10 hour ones). My previous suggestion was to ignore the periods reported by the user facilities as these can be unreliable and assume that your sign up page detailed the correct periods (after all, this represents the contractual agreement between you and Exetel). I would also recommend waiting a couple of days for Exetel to resolve the issues themselves, and if there are still display errors then to lodge a support ticket.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au