New Plan not started

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
shute

New Plan not started

Post by shute » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

Hi Exetel support team,

I changed my Naked ADSL plan to a new plan with phone line and was supposed to have the new plan started from Feb 1st.

Nothing happened so far and the status is still "pending" in my user facility.

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

Shu

freyja

Re: New Plan not started

Post by freyja » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 am

Have you checked your email? Several of us have received emails of some description - I needed a new number so I received an email with my new number as the subject line - My status still says pending in the member utilities but my pstn line is available to make outgoing calls. Apparently it could take up to 48 hours to be able to receive calls though.

oldman

Post by oldman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 am

My service status indicates I am now on the OCV200 plan but I also didn't receive any email with a new PSTN number. I've received two other usual emails from Exetel this morning so there is no problem in that regard.

shute

Post by shute » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks freyja, this is all I've got.

TO MR ---

Thank you for upgrading your naked ADSL2 to bundled ADSL2 and telephone line rental service (including all local and long distance calls) from Exetel Pty Ltd.

You will receive updates on the progress of your application via email to this address: -----@gmail.com

If this address is out of date would you please visit the Exetel User Facilities and update it.

Thank you for continuing to do business with Exetel.

Kind Regards

Exetel Provisioning

bairdn

Post by bairdn » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am

My service says that its OCV200, but my plan change is still showing the old plan, and that OCV200 is 'pending'. Also have not received an email (other than the confusing one in my other post from a few days ago).

freyja

Post by freyja » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 am

Can you make a phone call using the pstn line bairdn? If so then I do not think you have anything to worry about. My service is showing pending as well but my usage meter has been updated and I can make and receive phone calls. My invoice appears in good order as well.
It may take them a day or two to tweak the member utilities but otherwise everything seems fine.

If you still have no active pstn line or cannot make phone calls then I suggest emailing residential support.

bairdn

Post by bairdn » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 pm

freyja wrote:Can you make a phone call using the pstn line bairdn? If so then I do not think you have anything to worry about. My service is showing pending as well but my usage meter has been updated and I can make and receive phone calls. My invoice appears in good order as well.
It may take them a day or two to tweak the member utilities but otherwise everything seems fine.

If you still have no active pstn line or cannot make phone calls then I suggest emailing residential support.
I'll give it a try when I get home from work.