Rejected again what a joke !!!

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Viss

Rejected again what a joke !!!

Post by Viss » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

I applied for ADSL2 via Telstra as we have no optus infrastructure where we live only to be rejected yet again.
I have ADSL via Telstra at my business which runs via the same exchange as my Home number and if I ring telstra they say I can get adsl2 via themat my home ? So whats the go!
Heres the message..

Please be advised that your application for this product has been rejected as your local exchange does not support the infrastructure our supplier uses to deliver this kind of service. There is currently no ETA if your local exchange will become supported for this product.

If this does not get sorted I will leave exetel which is a shame as I have been here since the company began..

shoner

Re: Rejected again what a joke !!!

Post by shoner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Viss wrote:I applied for ADSL2 via Telstra as we have no optus infrastructure where we live only to be rejected yet again.
I have ADSL via Telstra at my business which runs via the same exchange as my Home number and if I ring telstra they say I can get adsl2 via themat my home ? So whats the go!
Heres the message..

Please be advised that your application for this product has been rejected as your local exchange does not support the infrastructure our supplier uses to deliver this kind of service. There is currently no ETA if your local exchange will become supported for this product.

If this does not get sorted I will leave exetel which is a shame as I have been here since the company began..
Please PM me your telephone number that you used to apply for this service. I will have another look and will let you know.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

shoner

Post by shoner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Viss wrote:I applied for ADSL2 via Telstra as we have no optus infrastructure where we live only to be rejected yet again.
Heres the message..

It seems that on 2011-04-13, you requested to upgrade your plan to ADSL2 via OPTUS. This was reject because there is no sufficient infrastructure to support. The rejection email was sent to you on 2011-04-14.
Your above message was from that email.

However On 2011-04-18, you then submitted another upgrade to ADSL2 via Telstra and it is current in progress :)

Our provisioning team, should send you an update once they have received a confirmation from our wholesale supplier. At this point it looks good and everything should go according to plan :wink:
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Viss

Post by Viss » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am

Sorry for the rant I feel like an idiot now I should learn to read :oops:

Thanks for your help :wink: