Unable to plan change ADSL1

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
bigshow

Unable to plan change ADSL1

Post by bigshow » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 am

I'm on pair gained ADSL1 and the only option to change plans in the member facilities is for AAPT ADSL2 plans. The AAPT based plans are definitely unavailable to me. Where did the option to change (Telstra) ADSL1 plans go? It has been like this for at least a couple of months.

shoner
Exetel Staff

Re: Unable to plan change ADSL1

Post by shoner » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:41 am

bigshow wrote:I'm on pair gained ADSL1 and the only option to change plans in the member facilities is for AAPT ADSL2 plans. The AAPT based plans are definitely unavailable to me. Where did the option to change (Telstra) ADSL1 plans go? It has been like this for at least a couple of months.
I will get a sales consultant you respond to you.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

remosha

Re: Unable to plan change ADSL1

Post by remosha » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 am

shoner wrote:
bigshow wrote:I'm on pair gained ADSL1 and the only option to change plans in the member facilities is for AAPT ADSL2 plans. The AAPT based plans are definitely unavailable to me. Where did the option to change (Telstra) ADSL1 plans go? It has been like this for at least a couple of months.
I will get a sales consultant you respond to you.
I tried to get in touch with you on your mobile but was unable to. Could you kindly call us on 1300 788 141 please.