Plan change without resetting contract length

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Akdor 1154

Plan change without resetting contract length

Post by Akdor 1154 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi,
We're in a rental house-sharing arrangement and can't guarantee we'll still be living here in twelve months' time. However, our current OP15 plan is not enough and we'd like to upgrade to OP75. Is there any way of doing this without restarting our contract length? I've been with Exetel for a fair few years with my HSPA service and am likely to continue for ADSL with wherever I end up after this; we don't even want the contract waived, just only limited to the end of our current period. Is there any way to achieve this?

Cheers
Jarrad

anurangaf
Exetel Staff

Re: Plan change without resetting contract length

Post by anurangaf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Akdor 1154 wrote:Hi,
We're in a rental house-sharing arrangement and can't guarantee we'll still be living here in twelve months' time. However, our current OP15 plan is not enough and we'd like to upgrade to OP75. Is there any way of doing this without restarting our contract length? I've been with Exetel for a fair few years with my HSPA service and am likely to continue for ADSL with wherever I end up after this; we don't even want the contract waived, just only limited to the end of our current period. Is there any way to achieve this?

Cheers
Jarrad
Hi Jarrad,

One of our sales rep will give you feedback on this.

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Akdor 1154 wrote:Hi,

Cheers
Jarrad
Hi Jarrad,

Could you please email residentialsales@exetel.com.au quoting the link of this Forum post along with your Service Number for us to look into this.

Akdor 1154

Post by Akdor 1154 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, email sent. :)

Jarrad

Akdor 1154

Post by Akdor 1154 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:14 pm

so apparently no it's not possible. :( thanks for the replies at least.