Thanks Exetel and a Question.

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
timeimp

Thanks Exetel and a Question.

Post by timeimp » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to publicly thank Exetel for their effort regarding recent speed issues at my local exchange.

For the record: they constantly communicated every couple of days via SMS updating myself on the current progress of the issue.

Once the supplier had completed maintenance, I was immediately informed. Outstanding and transparent customer service on all fronts.

That said, I have a minor query for Exetel staff: is it possible to slightly alter the peak/off peak amounts, permanently?

Regards,
timeimp

shoner
Exetel Staff

Re: Thanks Exetel and a Question.

Post by shoner » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 pm

timeimp wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to publicly thank Exetel for their effort regarding recent speed issues at my local exchange.

For the record: they constantly communicated every couple of days via SMS updating myself on the current progress of the issue.

Once the supplier had completed maintenance, I was immediately informed. Outstanding and transparent customer service on all fronts.

That said, I have a minor query for Exetel staff: is it possible to slightly alter the peak/off peak amounts, permanently?

Regards,
timeimp
timeimp, thank you for your kind words, we always try are best to exceed our customer's expectations in everything we say and do. :)
With regards to the peak/off peak amounts, please PM me your exact requirement and I will run it through the product manager.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

timeimp

Post by timeimp » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:01 pm

shoner,

PM has been sent.

-timeimp.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 pm

timeimp wrote:Hi Everyone,

Regards,
timeimp
Hi Timeimp,

I'm sorry, but the limits are as per the plan specs, if this isn't to your liking, please choose a more suitable plan.

James