New Modem Config

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
JB

New Modem Config

Post by JB » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 am

My router has died and I am replacing my medem and router setup with a combined unit, probably the TP-Link TD-W8968.

However I have lost the email sent to me when I joined (in 2009) outlining the login, password and config information require to configure the modem. Is this information somewhere in Members Facilites, is so where and if not can I please get this setup information resent?

Cheers.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: New Modem Config

Post by stevecJ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 am

JB wrote:My router has died and I am replacing my medem and router setup with a combined unit, probably the TP-Link TD-W8968.

However I have lost the email sent to me when I joined (in 2009) outlining the login, password and config information require to configure the modem. Is this information somewhere in Members Facilites, is so where and if not can I please get this setup information resent?

Cheers.
Hi,

Could you please PM me your service number so I could resend your login credentials :?:
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================