New ADSL plan

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
LindaB
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by LindaB » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 am

Tafkam wrote:There is no update.
That sounds quite final, I think it fair to say that most of us would like a more definite answer on the new plans. Yes they will become available in the next month. OR No the new plans will not be offered to existing customers.
To keep us in the dark like this is very frustrating & an honest answer is all we need so that everyone is happy at the end of the day. It will save the staff a lot of annoying questions & nagging over it & it lets your customers know where they stand.

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by James » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 am

LindaB wrote:
Tafkam wrote:There is no update.
That sounds quite final, I think it fair to say that most of us would like a more definite answer on the new plans. Yes they will become available in the next month. OR No the new plans will not be offered to existing customers.
To keep us in the dark like this is very frustrating & an honest answer is all we need so that everyone is happy at the end of the day. It will save the staff a lot of annoying questions & nagging over it & it lets your customers know where they stand.
There is no ETA.

mayday175
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Bunyip

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by mayday175 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:58 pm

This conversation sounds very similar to the start of the one happening on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=303&t=40509
Except, that conversation has progressed from discussing/complaining the (lack of) availability of new plans to discussing ways of potentially getting a new plan...

LindaB
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by LindaB » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm

mayday175 wrote:This conversation sounds very similar to the start of the one happening on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=303&t=40509
Except, that conversation has progressed from discussing/complaining the (lack of) availability of new plans to discussing ways of potentially getting a new plan...
Except that I understand there is no ETA & no way to get around it sensibly so have made the decision to look elsewhere, I did not make my decision lightly & pondered over it for 2 months hoping Exetel would get the new plans organised but I need more data & not prepared to pay more than what is on offer on the market. The plans available to me at the present time are more expensive than other providers so the answer is quite simple.

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by James » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

LindaB wrote:
mayday175 wrote:This conversation sounds very similar to the start of the one happening on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=303&t=40509
Except, that conversation has progressed from discussing/complaining the (lack of) availability of new plans to discussing ways of potentially getting a new plan...
Except that I understand there is no ETA & no way to get around it sensibly so have made the decision to look elsewhere, I did not make my decision lightly & pondered over it for 2 months hoping Exetel would get the new plans organised but I need more data & not prepared to pay more than what is on offer on the market. The plans available to me at the present time are more expensive than other providers so the answer is quite simple.
Our plans for current customers are still market leading in many regards.

Tafkam
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:50 pm
Location: Northern Rivers NSW

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by Tafkam » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah I know, I know :) I'm just greedy.

Waughy
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Location: Fern Bay, NSW.

Re: New ADSL plan

Post by Waughy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Wrong thread.

Post Reply