New Plans Avail Yet??????????????????????

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
pauls

New Plans Avail Yet??????????????????????

Post by pauls » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

So do you have any New Member Rate Plans for ADSL2 Yet ?

I have been with you from the start and as mentioned on other posts, no Old reliable Member plans

At Present I pay the Monthly rental $57.50 for ADSL2-R-50 plan

I was told that new plans where going to be on offer soon (last September 2013)

Every time I go on your website it says I can have a $39.99 100gb plan

But when I click to have it, it will only let me if I change to a phone with you

ERR I want to keep my VOIP

Whats the go

Bellag

Re: New Plans Avail Yet??????????????????????

Post by Bellag » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi Paul,

The new plans are the ones available under the "change plan" tab on your members area.

The lower price plans are so very competitively priced that we simply can’t offer access to them and the valuable benefits of ANYTIME downloads, FREE uploads, short 12 MONTH contract and competitive phone call rates without the phone line rental bundling requirement.

Could you kindly PM us your service number with Exetel so that we can see what type of plan you are on now and assist you in changing over to a new plan.

Cheers!
Bella.

coconutdog

Post by coconutdog » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi Bella,

Does that mean I pay Exetel for the phone line rental and don't have to pay Telstra for this every month? It is all inclusive?

Cheers,

Matt.

Bellag

Post by Bellag » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi Matt,

That is correct. Once you transfer your telephone number over to Exetel, we will start billing you for this number.

The line rental will be $20 a month, and the call charges will be on top of that. The calls will be charged are as per the below rate plan:

Untimed Local Calls: 20c/call
Untimed 13/1300 Calls: 30c/call
National Calls: 15c/min + 35c/call
Australian Mobile Calls: 35c/min + 35c/call
International Calls: http://www.exetel.com.au/broadband/callrates_ow.php

Please make sure to keep your telephone line active with your current provider until the transfer is completed. Once the line has been transferred over, Exetel will notify you of the same.

Cheers!
Bella.