RIDICULOUSLY Slow Internet - St Leonards

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
awal7607

Re: RIDICULOUSLY Slow Internet - St Leonards

Post by awal7607 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

so the telstra technician just left my house. said there was no fault at my place, and that the fault was at the exchange.

It has it has now been a full month since I've had no internet, so if someone can get in contact about giving me a refund on last months bill that would be great.

any other sweeteners would be appreciated to keep an otherwise extremely unhappy customer.

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:47 pm

awal7607 wrote:so the telstra technician just left my house. said there was no fault at my place, and that the fault was at the exchange.

It has it has now been a full month since I've had no internet, so if someone can get in contact about giving me a refund on last months bill that would be great.

any other sweeteners would be appreciated to keep an otherwise extremely unhappy customer.
We will arrange you a refund for the period service has not worked. Once the refund has been processed, you will receive a notification to your nominated email address.

awal7607

Post by awal7607 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 am

what a joke.

it was nice knowing you the past 7 years exetel