ADSL2+ Connection terribly slow!!!

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Farid

ADSL2+ Connection terribly slow!!!

Post by Farid » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi,

My ADSL2+ connection speed has been hovering around 200 to maximum 800 Kb/s for the past 2 or 3 hours....it's so slow and frustrating. Help! Thanks.

Imran.Hossen
Exetel Staff

Re: ADSL2+ Connection terribly slow!!!

Post by Imran.Hossen » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi There,

Kindly note that I have dropped you an e-mail on your primary contact e-mail in order to help investigate the reported service difficulty further. Kindly respond back to us through the e-mail sent.

Regards

Farid

Post by Farid » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:43 pm

That's right! You get what you pay for. Have tried calling your support, and after waiting for a very long time, no reply.
Money Magazine considering Exetel a best value in 2014 didn't take into consideration the quality of the service and how slow the downstream speed is!!

I get maximum of 1 Mbs downstream at most times during the past few days; usually around 0.5 or 0.6 Mbs, and upstream of 0.1 Mbs!

Good bye ExeTel. You used to be good, but not anymore.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Farid wrote:That's right! You get what you pay for. Have tried calling your support, and after waiting for a very long time, no reply.
Money Magazine considering Exetel a best value in 2014 didn't take into consideration the quality of the service and how slow the downstream speed is!!

I get maximum of 1 Mbs downstream at most times during the past few days; usually around 0.5 or 0.6 Mbs, and upstream of 0.1 Mbs!

Good bye ExeTel. You used to be good, but not anymore.
Apologies for any inconvenience you had to go through.

We are sorry to see you go. Best wishes with the new provider!