Service relocation

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
lordvader

Service relocation

Post by lordvader » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi.

I'm attempting to relocate my service to a new address. Though the exetel website states that there is a service available, I was informed by customer support (a week after I applied for the move), that they cannot service the new address doe to "lack of copper".
I don't understand this disparity, and am now put in a very difficult position, as I'm under contract, use Exetels email service, and have no desire to switch ISP.

Any help will be much appreciated.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Service relocation

Post by angelos » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 pm

lordvader wrote:Hi.

I'm attempting to relocate my service to a new address. Though the exetel website states that there is a service available, I was informed by customer support (a week after I applied for the move), that they cannot service the new address doe to "lack of copper".
I don't understand this disparity, and am now put in a very difficult position, as I'm under contract, use Exetels email service, and have no desire to switch ISP.

I have requested that our Sales team assist you in this regard. Please await their response.

remosha

Post by remosha » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:23 pm

angelos wrote:

I have requested that our Sales team assist you in this regard. Please await their response.
We have tried to get in touch with you but had no luck. We'll call you tomorrow.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Feel free to email james@exetel.com.au with the details.