Slow speed at Glenfiedpark Wagga again

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
lancey

Slow speed at Glenfiedpark Wagga again

Post by lancey » Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 am

Ticket No:10287895.

I have sent all information to you via an email request I received yesterday (Monday 16th May).
My internet connection is still the same as it was 10 days ago. I usually get around 10mbps download but at present I'm receiving between 2-4mbps and even my wifi connection is no better off with only 2.20mbps. Can't even browse the Internet or watch movies on my iPad etc. Last time this happened you put the onus on my Telstra provider. Could you please fix this issue once and for all (now not next week).ive been a good customer for over 10yrs".......... Fix it

Kumudh
Exetel Staff

Re: Slow speed at Glenfiedpark Wagga again

Post by Kumudh » Tue May 17, 2016 4:18 pm

lancey wrote:Ticket No:10287895.

I have sent all information to you via an email request I received yesterday (Monday 16th May).
My internet connection is still the same as it was 10 days ago. I usually get around 10mbps download but at present I'm receiving between 2-4mbps and even my wifi connection is no better off with only 2.20mbps. Can't even browse the Internet or watch movies on my iPad etc. Last time this happened you put the onus on my Telstra provider. Could you please fix this issue once and for all (now not next week).ive been a good customer for over 10yrs".......... Fix it

Hi lancey,

Please proceed as advised by the support engineer who called you and send us the results so we can proceed accordingly.

lancey

Post by lancey » Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 am

I did send you the results of my tests but nothing has changed, still getting slow speeds. Last night my download speed was 1.52mbps over Ethernet cable. Looks like I might be looking elsewhere just so I can get near the d'load speed I had 3weeks ago.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Post by KavindaS » Thu May 19, 2016 12:02 am

lancey wrote:I did send you the results of my tests but nothing has changed, still getting slow speeds. Last night my download speed was 1.52mbps over Ethernet cable. Looks like I might be looking elsewhere just so I can get near the d'load speed I had 3weeks ago.
You have been advised over the phone. Contact us as informed and let us know the update if further investigation requires with a field technician visit.