No line sync in ACT ADSL2+

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
alithea

No line sync in ACT ADSL2+

Post by alithea » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Hey on hold to support as I've had trouble with getting line sync all day. The IVR said there was an outage in NSW and gave forum.exetel.com.au to check for details, but there is no post here about NSW stuff. Was the IVR message wrong or did I miss the post with my eyes?

dam

Re: No line sync in ACT ADSL2+

Post by dam » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:11 pm

I got exactly the same problem as you :(

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 pm

alithea wrote:Hey on hold to support as I've had trouble with getting line sync all day. The IVR said there was an outage in NSW and gave forum.exetel.com.au to check for details, but there is no post here about NSW stuff. Was the IVR message wrong or did I miss the post with my eyes?
This is the outage we had related to the NSW https://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.p ... 25#p319625 and this has been resolved now. If the issue persists, Contact Exetel for further investigations.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 pm

dam wrote:I got exactly the same problem as you :(
Could you please confirm whether the issue is now resolved or not? If the issue persists, Contact Exetel support for further investigations.

dam

Post by dam » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:33 pm

KavindaS wrote:
dam wrote:I got exactly the same problem as you :(
Could you please confirm whether the issue is now resolved or not? If the issue persists, Contact Exetel support for further investigations.
My issue has finaly been resolved after 10 days. It was all telstra's fault, I had asked for my phone number to be moved to a new address, then later canceled the move. telstra then made a mistake by moving the number to the new address and then moving it back again all at the same time. From then on I had no ADSL signal until today.

But my post on here was about the inacurate recorded message on the help phone line.

All fixed now, Thankyou