Speed issues in Perth

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
tempco

Speed issues in Perth

Post by tempco » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 pm

I've recently been experiencing severe speed slowdowns in the evenings. I'm based in Perth.

I can usually download at around 250kb/s but speed in the evenings can drop off to as low as 30kb/s. I measure my speeds using speedtest.net, and I only have a single computer connected to my ADSL connection when testing speeds.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, its been a nightmare trying to set up an account to post my issue and the process can definitely be made more streamlined. For example, not being able to use my Gmail account to register on these forums and my 'service number' required to post something is supposedly the username I use to log into myexetel?? A few simple tweaks in your systems will definitely help make your customers' lives easier.

HimaJ
Exetel Staff

Re: Speed issues in Perth

Post by HimaJ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Please note that we have sent you an email to your nominated email address under the reference number - 10886344

Please go through the email and feel free to contact Exetel if you have any further concerns.

Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused by this.