Melbourne - Reservoir dropout

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
ReservedWolf

Melbourne - Reservoir dropout

Post by ReservedWolf » Sat May 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Have not been able to connect since around 3am, have cycled, isolated connection, still no joy, is there anything you know that you can tell us?
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.

rehanj
Exetel Staff

Re: Melbourne - Reservoir dropout

Post by rehanj » Sat May 05, 2018 4:19 pm

ReservedWolf wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:14 pm
Have not been able to connect since around 3am, have cycled, isolated connection, still no joy, is there anything you know that you can tell us?
Hi, apologies for the inconvenience. We do not have any ongoing outages at the moment. Please PM me your Service Number or Customer ID, and i'll have a look at what might be causing the service disruption. Cheers!

ReservedWolf

Re: Melbourne - Reservoir dropout

Post by ReservedWolf » Tue May 08, 2018 10:22 am

There were quitre a few isues but only affecting my connection, as per usual the support staff went above and beyond to rectify the problem, it's a pity Optus don't have the same customer focused ethic that Exetel does, they'd be a more profitable and larger telcecoms company instead of a second string minor telco in Australia
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.