Still waiting for support

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Judith

Still waiting for support

Post by Judith » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 am

We ordered an adsl service on April 22, and were told a technician would need to visit. A technician finally arrived on Thursday May 9 only to tell us he would need to call another technician. There was no indication of when this second technician would come. We have tried emailing and phoning to find out some information as to when this service will be available, but have had no response from either communication channel. The service is for an invalided pensioner who relies on it for communication. Please respond to our enquiries.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Still waiting for support

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Judith wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 am
We ordered an adsl service on April 22, and were told a technician would need to visit. A technician finally arrived on Thursday May 9 only to tell us he would need to call another technician. There was no indication of when this second technician would come. We have tried emailing and phoning to find out some information as to when this service will be available, but have had no response from either communication channel. The service is for an invalided pensioner who relies on it for communication. Please respond to our enquiries.
Welcome to the Exetel Forum :)

I will have this checked with our activation team. Can you send a PM to me and provide the assigned customer id or the service number?

Judith

Post by Judith » Fri May 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi there,

What is going on here? After multiple attempts to contact you through website contact form, email, forum and PMs, and attempted phone calls to the tech support line (that no one answers even after 1.5 hours!) ... there is still no response to my query on when will my service be activated?

This is VERY frustrating as there has been no one in contact with me at all ... except to send me an account. Absolutely ridiculous! A simple email telling me that someone is at least looking into it would be appreciated. But nothing. I'm more than disappointed.

A technician visited last Thursday saying that another technician would need to attend. Do you know if this has been organised?

If you cannot provide me with internet access (or even be bothered to contact me) ... just tell me and I will make other arrangements.

Thank you.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 am

Judith wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:16 pm
Hi there,

What is going on here? After multiple attempts to contact you through website contact form, email, forum and PMs, and attempted phone calls to the tech support line (that no one answers even after 1.5 hours!) ... there is still no response to my query on when will my service be activated?

This is VERY frustrating as there has been no one in contact with me at all ... except to send me an account. Absolutely ridiculous! A simple email telling me that someone is at least looking into it would be appreciated. But nothing. I'm more than disappointed.

A technician visited last Thursday saying that another technician would need to attend. Do you know if this has been organised?

If you cannot provide me with internet access (or even be bothered to contact me) ... just tell me and I will make other arrangements.

Thank you.
Hi Judith
We understand your frustration over this process but, we still don't have your account information with us to check your inquiry. As advised in our previous reply, we still haven't received a PM from you where, we asked the assigned customer ID or the service number. However, to check this matter further, please send us a reference number which you received for the emails sent to our provisioning team. Once we receive the information we will inform our provisioning management to get back to you asap.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Sat May 18, 2019 9:30 am

We received your PM and currently looking in to this. We will get back to your best contact number before COB to discuss the service issue further.

Ref: #15085602

Thanks