ADSL Issue

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
enthalqy

ADSL Issue

Post by enthalqy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Hey Support,

I have ordered ADSL plan through exetel website last week and told that it was activated this Monday. But actually the speed is really slow that I can't even open any webpages sometimes. I tried to test the speed through exetel speed test webpage but there was not a single time that I could complete it, always some errors when testing. And basically I have been without network for 3 days after the activation. And today I checked on exetel website again and it told me that the ADSL is not available in my address but NBN is available, there was a whole different story when I checked last week that it told me only ADSL is available and NBN is not. So I guess the only option is to switch to NBN? Can you advise how can I perform the switch as I cannot find the option from myexetel, or can you resolve the connection issue?

Thanks,
QH

taniya
Exetel Staff

Re: ADSL Issue

Post by taniya » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:12 pm

enthalqy wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:01 pm
Hey Support,

I have ordered ADSL plan through exetel website last week and told that it was activated this Monday. But actually the speed is really slow that I can't even open any webpages sometimes. I tried to test the speed through exetel speed test webpage but there was not a single time that I could complete it, always some errors when testing. And basically I have been without network for 3 days after the activation. And today I checked on exetel website again and it told me that the ADSL is not available in my address but NBN is available, there was a whole different story when I checked last week that it told me only ADSL is available and NBN is not. So I guess the only option is to switch to NBN? Can you advise how can I perform the switch as I cannot find the option from myexetel, or can you resolve the connection issue?

Thanks,
QH
Hi,

In order to check on the NBN availability and advise you further, please be kind enough to PM your Exetel service number or the customer ID.

enthalqy

Re: ADSL Issue

Post by enthalqy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:40 pm

pm sent to taniya