Sync issues at Hornsby

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
darkgently

Sync issues at Hornsby

Post by darkgently » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi, I raised a helpdesk ticket 4 days ago reporting loss of ADSL sync (ref: UEV-94878-745) and have not received a response yet...

Like many others at the moment I'm forced to work from home and need a stable internet connection. Sync has returned today but it's slow and still dropping out frequently. Not good enough for work.

I'm not sure if Exetel has done something or if it's just coincidence, because NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME. Please address the ticket and communicate to let me know what's going on!

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Sync issues at Hornsby

Post by KavindaS » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:26 pm

darkgently wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:05 pm
Hi, I raised a helpdesk ticket 4 days ago reporting loss of ADSL sync (ref: UEV-94878-745) and have not received a response yet...

Like many others at the moment I'm forced to work from home and need a stable internet connection. Sync has returned today but it's slow and still dropping out frequently. Not good enough for work.

I'm not sure if Exetel has done something or if it's just coincidence, because NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME. Please address the ticket and communicate to let me know what's going on!
We have received the ticket under the reference number 17047455. We will further check your service stats and reply to the same email ticket.