Connection issues, slow internet etc

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
jlo

Connection issues, slow internet etc

Post by jlo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:04 pm

I am not sure if my current problems are to be expected during this time or not, so I thought I should check here first.
My adsl2 speed is very slow 2Mb when it is normally around 16 - 17MB. Latency is also slow and often I get an error message saying that the site cannot be found etc - DNS issues. Is this the current normal. We have just had NBN come to our area and it may be time to hook up with that. AussieBroadband look ok and are cheaper than Exetel.

judep
Exetel Staff

Re: Connection issues, slow internet etc

Post by judep » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:13 pm

jlo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:04 pm
I am not sure if my current problems are to be expected during this time or not, so I thought I should check here first.
My adsl2 speed is very slow 2Mb when it is normally around 16 - 17MB. Latency is also slow and often I get an error message saying that the site cannot be found etc - DNS issues. Is this the current normal. We have just had NBN come to our area and it may be time to hook up with that. AussieBroadband look ok and are cheaper than Exetel.
Hi,

We have sent you an email to your nominated email address. Therefore, kindly get back to us via the same email thread by replying. Ref#17109165

Thanks.