New Concept ADSL Plans

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
ForumAdmin

Re: Possible New Concept ADSL Plans

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:38 am

Col wrote:
I'm well aware they pass on savings whenever they can, but my point was that decommissioned plans do not get face-lifts (ie they are forgotten), and the fee will only apply to decommissioned plans soon, so *shrug*.
When it is possible to reduce/eliminate the Account Administration Charge that will happen.

As it can now be plainly seen it was very much in current plan user's interests to apply a $3.00 fee to an account that can be reduced/removed than to introduce new plans for all current plan holders at higher prices.

wizard

Post by wizard » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:01 am

I have someone (pensioner) interested in churning to the new pay as you go plan, at the moment it is only available to new connection customers.
Will these plans become available to customers churning from another ISP ?

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:09 am

wizard wrote:I have someone (pensioner) interested in churning to the new pay as you go plan, at the moment it is only available to new connection customers.
Will these plans become available to customers churning from another ISP ?
I will get that fixed. Try in 30 minutes or whenever you get the chance.

wizard

Post by wizard » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:11 am

Thanks will get her organized to churn.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 pm

wizard wrote:Thanks will get her organized to churn.
The links are now on the web page - churn customers.

gong_guy

Post by gong_guy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:35 pm

ForumAdmin wrote: As it can now be plainly seen it was very much in current plan user's interests to apply a $3.00 fee to an account that can be reduced/removed than to introduce new plans for all current plan holders at higher prices.
Sounds good, I think......

I am on IncPhoneZ will I be asked soon to move to the more expensive new plans?

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm

gong_guy wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote: As it can now be plainly seen it was very much in current plan user's interests to apply a $3.00 fee to an account that can be reduced/removed than to introduce new plans for all current plan holders at higher prices.
Sounds good, I think......

I am on IncPhoneZ will I be asked soon to move to the more expensive new plans?
No.

redo

Post by redo » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Have the pre-paid ADSL2 + Telephone Line Rental plans been finalised yet?

The initial post suggested a $50.00 monthly service charge rental, if this was coupled with the $1.30 gb peak, $0.35 gb off peak that the ADSL1 low usage plans have, my father would be very interested.

I talked him into coming over to Exetel and he has been trying to sign up for the Incphone Z plan for over a month but hasn't been able to as Telstra have been giving him the runaround with a service number address mismatch. Now that plan has been withdrawn for new users he needs an affordable alternative and as he does not download very much this could be suitable.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm

redo wrote:Have the pre-paid ADSL2 + Telephone Line Rental plans been finalised yet?

The initial post suggested a $50.00 monthly service charge rental, if this was coupled with the $1.30 gb peak, $0.35 gb off peak that the ADSL1 low usage plans have, my father would be very interested.

I talked him into coming over to Exetel and he has been trying to sign up for the Incphone Z plan for over a month but hasn't been able to as Telstra have been giving him the runaround with a service number address mismatch. Now that plan has been withdrawn for new users he needs an affordable alternative and as he does not download very much this could be suitable.
The ADSL2 PAYU plan will be up soon.

flak

Post by flak » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 pm

redo wrote:I talked him into coming over to Exetel and he has been trying to sign up for the Incphone Z plan for over a month but hasn't been able to as Telstra have been giving him the runaround with a service number address mismatch.
Did they say if this was on the new Keenan/Siebel system? There seems to be a large number of data mapping issues from Legacy systems resulting in incorrect customer details.
redo wrote:Now that plan has been withdrawn for new users he needs an affordable alternative and as he does not download very much this could be suitable.
INC2DSLA has 6GB for $35/month, $5/month and 6GB less than Incphone Z, but if he doesn't download much it should suffice.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Te ADSL2 PAYU plan is now on the web site.

redo

Post by redo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 pm

You might want to double-check them or is this intentional?

From the web site:
Downloads Included 12midnight-12noon Zero Downloads Included 12noon-12midnight $0.35 per gb

Also Line Activation Charge $130, shouldn't it be $60?

Col

Post by Col » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm

redo wrote:You might want to double-check them or is this intentional?

From the web site:
Downloads Included 12midnight-12noon Zero Downloads Included 12noon-12midnight $0.35 per gb

The plan details table on the order page seems to look better. $60 activation fee, the monthly charge split into the respective phone/internet charges, 12 month contract etc..

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:45 pm

redo wrote:You might want to double-check them or is this intentional?

From the web site:

I'll get the errors fixed.

Col

Re: New Concept ADSL Plans

Post by Col » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Is there an ETA for the arrival of all these PAYU plans (256/512/1.5/8/ADSL2+) in the User Facilities for current customers to move to (for next month?)?