A) Well, i received an email this week with a link to this forum which is titled 'EXETEL - NEW LOWS'.
1) Yes there is an email circulating the internet now, which explains how Exetel treats its customers and the attitude of management using this as an example.
2) I have recommended Exetel to many friends and family
3) but, i can't say i agree that using language of that nature is acceptable or professional and name calling is purely childish. There are ways and means of making a point without lowering yourself to those levels and i fell in this case you have not done yourself any favours. In fact, your post, by its content, demonstrates that you yourself are equally guilty of the offences you accuse of others.
4) I can only imagine that Exetel would be very disappointed by comments like this, i know i am as a customer.
5) If you have a problem with Whirlpool posters then why not explain your issues using rhetoric that is free from obscenities, rise above instead on lowering yourself to these levels as you have unfortunately done!
6)I find your post offensive and feel post like this do nothing for the reputation of Exetel.
A) One can only wonder who would send you such an email and where they would get your email address?
1) It is very hard to understand how anyone who can actually read the post could draw a conclusion that it is directed at Exetel customers. It very specifically states that it addresses the lies and denigrations of specific posters from Eftel and Internode (some of whom have posed as Exetel customers in the past).
However; if you can point out to me where the post ascribes ANY comment to an Exetel customer I will immediately re-write any such words to remove that possibility of interpretation
If you can't do that I'm sure such a fair minded and reasonable person that you seem to put forward yourself as being will be happy to apologise for libeling me?
2) Thank you for your support.
3) I disagree that anything said about the 3 year long litany of lying and denigraton and its perpetrators could be couched in language other than I used. You hold a different opinion - but then you start from the false premise that the descriptions were being applied to Exetel customers.
4) You would be mistaken in that assumption in terms of 'Exetel'.
5) I used the descriptions I deemed most appropriate to the people and their long term actions - you, who apparenty doesn't understand the issue based on your opening error, are entitled to misread my post and make your own judgements. I think it would be better if you would accept that having made an error of ascription as the basis of your subsequent criticisms you might be better to modify your view.
6) You, of course, should form whatever views you believe are appropriate.
Possibly if you understood that for three years the same group of people had constantly attempted to damage you personally and your company's ability generally to honour its obligations to its customers by lying and other deceptions - for no other reasons other than they were worthless semi sentient detritus, you would feel, think and act differently.
As someone who has worked 80 - 90 hours most weeks for the past five years to ensure that you, for however long you have been an Exetel customer, have received the lowest cost service(s) at the highest levels of quality perhaps you could consider that I might have some idea about how to best run this company and deal with the various issues that have needed addressing from time to time over that period.
Of course, an "unprofessional" person would not know what total dedication to producing the best possible customer services is - so my question may be regarded as rhetorical in your case although this very unprofessional person is still working at 10 pm at night, as on most nights, to respond to your queries and your insults as politely and as completely as I can do at this time.
So, as it's getting late, in conclusion let me just make the point that if you met me in person you almost certainly would not like me. To people outside my family and a few others I certainly often appear to be cold, hard and very, very direct with a distressing habit of using rough and crude language - a legacy, at least partially, of three years in a very rough suburb as my introduction to Australia as an 'abandoned' 17 year old and something I've found useful in various circumstances ever since.
However, you buy services from Exetel and obtain service and support from Exetel employees who are well educated (technically) unfailingly polite and helpful, very hard working and very efficient - and you get these services at the lowest possible cost. What sort of person a major shareholder of Exetel is should be irrelevant to you. (other than knowing that he is a staunch supporter of all Australian's ability to get the lowest possible cost communications services and prefers to donate most of the slim profits that Exetel makes to preventing Australian flora and fauna species from becoming extinct and lessening co2 impact by donating to tree planting.
As you won't be inviting me to dinner and as I'm notoriously anti-social and therefore almost certainly won't be inviting you to dinner you will never have to be offended in person by my rough manners and unfortunate way of speaking. What you can get the benefit from is our really good services that are at least partly possible because I work 90 hours each week and have done for 59 consecutive months without a break to negotiate fiercely both within and without Exetel to get the very lowest costs of delivery with the very best support people so that you can pay the very least for very high quality services.
Of course, to do that, you'll have to turn a blind eye to my rough and ready ways and perhaps even uncouth turn of phrase in my written communications on occasions which is easily done - don't read them.
You can continue to look down on me unpityingly, as your post makes clear, and doubtless you will believe yourself to be correct in your views - I'm sure there are more than a few people who share your views of my manners and language skills (so you must be right) but my manners/language don't affect the quality and quantity of the work I do unceasingly on your, and all other customer's, behalf.
Irrespective of the incorrect and libelous comments you,and others like you, continue to make, I will never stop working harder than most people can conceive is possible to ensure that you get the very best services at the very lowest costs - and you get to feel superior to me for being such an uneducated lout (sort of the way the privileged used to regard their servants) - it's a double benefit when you come to think of it!