The Exetel 5-year club

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
MikeTurner
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by MikeTurner » Sat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm

I should be past the 5 year mark. 3 locations and 1 great ISP. Nice!

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:33 am
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by Gidget » Sat May 16, 2009 5:47 pm

... And we've been privileged to get a glimpse into your kids growing up over this time too, Mike :D

I see you have added to the tribe since I last checked out your photos.

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

MikeTurner
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by MikeTurner » Sun May 17, 2009 12:22 am

Yes we have. 3 kids now - great kids. :D :D

The trick to get good photos is the same relationships. You need to take lots of photos just as you need to spend lots of time with relationship. :D

Mike.

Aquard
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 3:15 pm

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by Aquard » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm

2005-07-21 was my join date :)

I'm now in my fourth Exetel residence! Relocated 3 times since 2005.

jakiman
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:21 pm

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by jakiman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

I've also churned from Swiftel to Exetel back in the day. Have referred around 20 people to Exetel of which around 14 of them actually went through the referal bonus. =)
I even received 6 months free internet due to referring over 10 people. Even now, I can't find any better ISP. Now that's a feat in such a competitive market.

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by ForumAdmin » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 pm

jakiman wrote:I've also churned from Swiftel to Exetel back in the day. Have referred around 20 people to Exetel of which around 14 of them actually went through the referal bonus. =)
I even received 6 months free internet due to referring over 10 people. Even now, I can't find any better ISP. Now that's a feat in such a competitive market.
Thank you for all that support.

jakiman
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:21 pm

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by jakiman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:51 pm

I couldn't find my very first invoice. But I noticed that I joined this forum at "Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:21 pm". So I guess it's around then when I joined. :mrgreen:

thecraw
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:43 am
Location: BrisVegas
Contact:

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by thecraw » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 am

Joined the forum on the 17 Jan 2004 and got my first plan soon after. Was one of the first but lost my userid when I travelled o/s for a while.

I still class myself as an honurary 5 yr club member :)

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

thecraw wrote:Joined the forum on the 17 Jan 2004 and got my first plan soon after. Was one of the first but lost my userid when I travelled o/s for a while.

I still class myself as an honurary 5 yr club member :)
We do too.

rooscoota
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Central West

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by rooscoota » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

hey there

just found this 5 year club thread and felt obligated to poke my head in.

activation date on my account was 03/03/2004 and i think my first invoice was in the 200's, dont quote me on the latter.

cheers
r☺☺
since: 03/03/04

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 am

rooscoota wrote:hey there

just found this 5 year club thread and felt obligated to poke my head in.

activation date on my account was 03/03/2004 and i think my first invoice was in the 200's, dont quote me on the latter.

cheers
r☺☺
So - you receive the pioneer discount?

rooscoota
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Central West

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by rooscoota » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

yes i do recieve the pioneer discount as well as many other benefits such as :

ADSL
2 X Mobile Phones
2 X VOIP
HSPA

i have always enjoyed full speeds over the years with very little interuption to the services i have for the best price in the market place.

if memory serves me i think i churned from swiftel back in the day.

edit: was a bit disappointed i had to lose my I.P. i had for 5.5 years.

cheers
r☺☺
since: 03/03/04

thomashouseman
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: Toongabbie
Contact:

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by thomashouseman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm

rooscoota wrote: if memory serves me i think i churned from swiftel back in the day.

edit: was a bit disappointed i had to lose my I.P. i had for 5.5 years.

cheers
r☺☺
Hehe, same. Ex-Swiftel here too.... Still trying to remember my new IP too... Oh well, If I keep this new one for 5.5 more years I'll be happy enough :)

T.

marrow
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by marrow » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Wow its speaks volumes about exetel with Loyal members

Me I joined exetel on 11/05/05

And have always been happy :D :D :D

Not 5 year club but love it at Exetel !!
Live Life

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin
Posts: 6003
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by Dazzled » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Reminds me I've been here 5 years too. I remember a long chat with JL in what would have been the first fortnight, Then I ummed and ahhhed for too long about joining a startup, but there have been no regrets since.

Post Reply