The Exetel 5-year club

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
Munka

Re: The Exetel 5-year club

Post by Munka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 pm

marrow wrote:Wow its speaks volumes about exetel with Loyal members

Me I joined exetel on 11/05/05

And have always been happy :D :D :D

Not 5 year club but love it at Exetel !!
Me, often confused always happy, just realized I celebrated my 4th anniversary of membership of this forum yesterday, toot toot!! :D :D :D
Munka

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Munka wrote: just realized I celebrated my 4th anniversary of membership of this forum yesterday, toot toot!! :D :D :D
....and we have valued your contributions over the years.

nihonjin

Post by nihonjin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:42 pm

I have been a member for over 4 years and would be 5 if only exetel offered its services in QLD when they first started. I left swiftel to come here and joined as soon as they were available in QLD. I have referred about 10 people over the years and have every confidence in exetel for the future. thanks for a great service.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 pm

nihonjin wrote:I have been a member for over 4 years and would be 5 if only exetel offered its services in QLD when they first started. I left swiftel to come here and joined as soon as they were available in QLD. I have referred about 10 people over the years and have every confidence in exetel for the future. thanks for a great service.
....and thank you for your support over those years and especially your contribution to these forums.

cokekfc

Post by cokekfc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi,

I'm well short of this perstige 5 years club, I don't even qualify for 5 weeks club. But I just want to say (because I dont know whereelse to write this) that since joining Exetel, recommended by friends. I am really happy with the service, I didn't have any problems since day 1. I like all the features that Exetel provides eg. SMS, VOIP, ability to view the phone bills, cheap mobile phone rate and local call rate. All these years I got stuck with Optus, making heaps of $$$ out of me for an average service. Before joining Exetel, I read through the forum and couldn't find any posts that say nice things about Exetel. There were lots of complains/unhappy posts. If new customers want to sign up with Exetel and see those posts, I wonder how many people will actually sign up. I now know that I'm in good hand and relationship with Exetel for a long time. I've been telling my work colleagues/family and friends how good Exetel is, how cheap they are and all those wonderful extra services eg. sending SMS via PC. (I do that not for the referral fee, trust me, but nice to have :-) )
So if you are thinking of joining Exetel and reading this note, go ahead and join don't delay. You'll be making the right decision. I know I did.

thanks for reading (my first post).
cheers,
Cokekfc.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

cokekfc wrote: Before joining Exetel, I read through the forum and couldn't find any posts that say nice things about Exetel. There were lots of complains/unhappy posts. If new customers want to sign up with Exetel and see those posts, I wonder how many people will actually sign up.
Cokekfc.
Thank you for your interesting first post.

This is a problem solving forum so, by definition, people won't usually post here unless they have a problem.

tones

Post by tones » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

I too am a very happy Exetel user (joined March 2004) and have progressed from just have an ADSl1 connection to now having ADSL2 (with landline bundle), mobile/HSPA and VOIP all with Exetel.

Service has always been great and price is fantastic.

dlinker

Post by dlinker » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Yet another happy 5-year club Exetel customer. I followed JL and churned from Swiftel in early 2004. I can't tell exactly when since my invoices don't go back that far online. They stop when I moved house - even though I kept my phone number, it's considered a new service. However, I joined the Forums in May 2004 - which was after I joined Exetel.

Started with an ADSL1 plan, now use ADSL2+, VOIP, 2 Mobiles, SMS, HSPA and the occassional fax. I have also recommended many friends and relatives all now happily using Exetel including both my mother and mother-in-law :-)

Currently looking at Exetel for my work.

Keep up the great work Exetel.

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Gidget » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 pm

We'll have to rename this thread in a couple of months, or else start a new one called ... The Exetel 6-year club :wink:

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

tr3nton

Post by tr3nton » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Well I didn't know exetel had been around that long, and I joined this year and am very happy with the products/services offered.

Keep up the good work :D
hi

casio7131

Post by casio7131 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:03 am

my official 5 years is on xmas eve, but i was waiting for an adsl port for several months so i guess i've unofficially hit the 5-year club also.

Mike Agent N040

Post by Mike Agent N040 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:29 am

Well, I've been an agent longer than I've been a customer since I couldn't get ADSL at home! First agent payment came in on 3/12/04 so I must be just about there :)
Exetel Agent N040
http://auzzie.net/cccweb

sam.adl

Post by sam.adl » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

I've been a mobile customer for 2-3 months now.

But currently I am now in the 5-hour club, my ADSL2 service was activated this morning!

Mike Agent N040

Post by Mike Agent N040 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Damn reddit.com. Always looking for those upvote buttons!
Exetel Agent N040
http://auzzie.net/cccweb

SMA

Post by SMA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 pm

I have only been with them for 2 years but damn they are good.

Just got mobile services hooked up and plan on voip and a business dsl connection soon aswell

Love them