1) No - I'm about to get on a plane for 15 hours and don't have time.Peleus wrote:Hmm looks like I'm in the top 100 as well.
1) FA - Can you please post how much the "100th" person has downloaded, so we know how we stand in comparison?
2) As some feedback for your shaping system - currently can't browse the majority of websites without it timing out. Maximum download speed is 2 kbps. I understand that the purpose is to slow the usage down, but it's essentially become unusable. Obviously this will come across as bias because it appears that I'm subject to the restriction, but I don't think any of us likes having been told one thing - acting on that information - then being told another thing half way through and being punished as a result. Hey you can do whatever you like from December 1st - at least then it's fair for us to act on what we know the rules to be.
3) Saying all that - don't let that stop anyone ignore the content of the post, and simply state "OMG you're in the top 100 - get off the network".
P.s. I've downloaded less than 100gb, which while large isn't the ridiculous 200gb+ total's being mentioned.
2) I wouldn't have thought 64kbps was unusable but perhaps it is these days
3) You miss the point that from December the blocks will be in place to ensure no user exceeds the 3 x average limit.