Change to AUP - Section (d)

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
adamdmills

Re: Change to AUP - Section (d)

Post by adamdmills » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Now that this whole debacle has settled down, and appears to be running smoothly, I'd like to thank Exetel for the extra 20gb per month.

rseydler

Post by rseydler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 pm

adamdmills wrote:Now that this whole debacle has settled down, and appears to be running smoothly, I'd like to thank Exetel for the extra 20gb per month.
X2

Ron

LordS

Post by LordS » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 am

Any chance those of us remaining on 8mbit plans can get it too?

I mean its not like we can use anymore than anyone else in a month... There is a limit.

wurzel

Post by wurzel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 pm

So at the end of this 17-page marathon, is this basically all it comes down to?:
"Don't download more than the Uncharged Plan Maximum Off Peak Download in the user facilities states (currently 81gig), but it'll never be less than 60gig" ?

If that's the case, Sounds fine to me... Until recently I was limited to 54gig off-peak anyway and $6 per gig if I went over.

SMA

Post by SMA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:34 pm

To me this just looks like 17 pages of people bitching about exetel doing a great job in running there business and making sure that I get the most bang for my buck when it comes to internet access.

I have 2 small children so getting more for every $ that I have is very important to me and extel always seem to offer a better service for the same price or less consistantly, For all those who are complaining about an uncharged period WTF guys your getting something for effectivly nothing.

Uncharged Plan Maximum Off Peak Download 81 gbytes.

I know that meter above has been put in after this thread but honestly people what did you think that 3 times the average would be and considering exetel's track history of making sure you get more for your money why would you think that exetel would even think about making it so that you would get the boot for downloading anything less than the previous 60gb limit anyway, ofcourse they are going to make it bigger and better for the same price or less like they always have done.

Great job exetel I for one think your doing a great job and think you always will.

rseydler

Post by rseydler » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Good of you to come in at the end and flame away. :wink:

Thanks for your contribution. :roll:

Ron

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Gidget » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 pm

I think this thread has run its course.

Thread closed.

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal