Good game discussion forum recommendations wanted.

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
terryc

Good game discussion forum recommendations wanted.

Post by terryc » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 am

Sorry folks, I'm tired of dealing with the exetel games forum, it is just unreadable, it never sends forgotten paasords and it continually drops my rego.. Plus it seems that everytime i think "I'll give it another go" they have added a worse registration system. Hint, people need to be able to see the confirmation code.

So I'm looking for recommendations other places to discuss games and get help.

T.I.A.

Old Flame

Re: Good game discussion forum recommendations wanted.

Post by Old Flame » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

terryc wrote:Sorry folks, I'm tired of dealing with the exetel games forum, it is just unreadable, it never sends forgotten paasords and it continually drops my rego.. Plus it seems that everytime i think "I'll give it another go" they have added a worse registration system. Hint, people need to be able to see the confirmation code.

So I'm looking for recommendations other places to discuss games and get help.

T.I.A.
I had the exact same probs when I tried using it about 10 months ago (haven't been back) couldn't register. I too would be interested in a place either internal or external to Exetel, for discussion on games and game recommendations.

Cheyne

Re: Good game discussion forum recommendations wanted.

Post by Cheyne » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 am

This is the first time I've heard of this issue terryc I'm surprised you haven't dropped me an email regarding the issue. I am not sure why its dropping your rego for, as noone has had this issue or haven't reported it to me. I see users register everyday on the forum and site. I am not sure how its hard to read the captcha image as i do not see any issues with it once again nor has anyone reported anything plus users have been registering which means they can read it.

It also states when u register that
To prevent automated registrations the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. The code is displayed in the image you should see below. If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the Board Administrator.
As for the passwords i just did a test a few mins ago and i was able to get a new password sent to my email with out any issues, are u using the correct email that your signed up with? Also i would like to know in what way is the forum/site unreadable to you? If you can provide me with a better detail i can look into it and see what i can do in regards of fixing the site and forum.

Regards

Cheyne