Excellent Service in Order Process for HSPA

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
Yuri

Excellent Service in Order Process for HSPA

Post by Yuri » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm impressed.

I've had Exetel on home and work ADSL for a few years now and have been happy with the service: minimal contact as I think I've only had one issue in all that time.

I ordered a HSPA service on a WI E plan on the 9/9. Within a minute of hitting "submit", I had an SMS confirming receipt of my order. An email followed 90 seconds later.

Yesterday afternoon (13/9 - three business days), an email arrived with details on setting up my new service. A few seconds later, an SMS confirming tracking number and despatch of modem by courier. That modem arrived today. I plugged it in, followed the instructions in the email, then logged on to "Activate". Again barely 1-2 minutes wait and another SMS telling me the service was activated. And it was.

Fantastic communication every step of the way: trouble-free, simple, clear (perhaps too succinct) instructions. I don't know how the process could get any better.

Thanks, Exetel: you performed excellently.

Yuri.

ForumAdmin

Re: Excellent Service in Order Process for HSPA

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Thank you for expressing those views.

If you have any suggestions on how the "succinct" instructions can be improved please use the suggestion box to make them.

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I too found the process pretty painless. However it didn't work after following the process perfectly. A quick call to Exetel, 3 min to confirm I did everytihng... got told, we'll call you back.
5 min later I got a call back. "Please try now." - everything worked!

Great support!

T.

Viss

Post by Viss » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm

I too had a pleasant experiance, I found out I had to go interstate urgent and placed an order for HSPA service on a Tuesday. After contacting exetel and asking if the process could be sped up I was advised to send an email out lining the urgency and to request that the order be processed asap. I was kept informed via sms and email of the order process, on Thursday the card arrived via courier. Excellent service keep up the good work.