Page 3 of 3

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 am
by wurzel
ForumAdmin wrote: I cannot provide you with legal advice - I'm not qualified to do so.

The wording of those clauses is completely unequivocal as I read them. If you believe there is any doubt in what they are saying you need to obtain a written statement from Exetel billing or your own solicitors.
I emailed billing last week but am not expecting a quick reply going on past experience.
Also you have pointed out mistakes made by staff recently with an enquiry I made, so it's understandable I'm looking for a second opinion re: the simple Yes/No question of $100 "early" cancellation.

(Even though I've been a member for many years. I'm only under contract again because I relocated.)

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 am
by ForumAdmin
I can't add to what I have already said - neither can anyone else here.

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm
by wurzel
If only there were a facepalm emoticon :lol:

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 pm
by ForumAdmin
wurzel wrote:
I emailed billing last week but am not expecting a quick reply going on past experience.
Also you have pointed out mistakes made by staff recently with an enquiry I made, so it's understandable I'm looking for a second opinion re: the simple Yes/No question of $100 "early" cancellation.

(Even though I've been a member for many years. I'm only under contract again because I relocated.)
Billing, like every other part of Exetel, have very strict guidelines for email reply times.

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 am
by wurzel
ForumAdmin wrote:
Billing, like every other part of Exetel, have very strict guidelines for email reply times.
It's been several days

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:30 am
by jokiin
wurzel wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:
Billing, like every other part of Exetel, have very strict guidelines for email reply times.
It's been several days
don't suppose it has ended up in your spam filter by chance?

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:51 am
by CoreyPlover
Billing emails do seem to take longer, on average, than support emails.

I guess if you have an automatically generated ticket number, you can contact resolutions@exetel.com.au to escalate it.

Re: New $3 surcharge

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 am
by kiwigene
wurzel wrote:If only there were a facepalm emoticon :lol:
Image