leaving exetel- final arrangements.

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
eandre

leaving exetel- final arrangements.

Post by eandre » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

[removed - READ the forum rules]

Now for some practical things. After my new service takes up can I access my exetel email address for say a month after I quit?
I will need to access my exetel last months invoices for tax purposes.
So can you tell me how long I will remain alive with exetel, even if I have to access my account from a friend who still remains with exetel.
When would you like me to close my direct debit facility for exetel

Thank you exetel the early days when i joined you and you were only seeking competent persons to join exetel ie you provided minimal serice were great learning times. Those days were a real roller coaster ride.

I think it is time that exetel consider if the continuation of supporting the enviromental fund is draining too much out of the business.

see you latter and thanks a lot.

LarryK

Re: leaving exetel- final arrangements.

Post by LarryK » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:12 am

eandre wrote:After my new service takes up can I access my exetel email address for say a month after I quit?
No. You have access to the Secure Users facility, so you can download your invoices for a few weeks after the service has been cancelled.
eandre wrote:I will need to access my exetel last months invoices for tax purposes.
See above
eandre wrote:So can you tell me how long I will remain alive with exetel, even if I have to access my account from a friend who still remains with exetel.
See above
eandre wrote:When would you like me to close my direct debit facility for exetel
If no monies are owed, then we won't debit your account.