CAP35 to Z15 for Mobile phone

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
royale

CAP35 to Z15 for Mobile phone

Post by royale » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 pm

G'day all,

As the thread title suggests, is there any way I can transfer/change the plan type that I currently have for my mobile phone.

Purely on the basis of (Quoting the User Facilities):

"Exetel is pleased to announce a very special set of discounts on our already excellent value plans (via the Optus Network) that will be available only to existing Exetel customers until August 31st 2011.

These discounts will not be available to the general public. The 4 plans all offer incredible value, all available on a short 12 month contract."

I am quite happy to commit to a 12 month contract, and, the above states, I agree it's excellent value. Also, I am not too fussed if there is some downtime to facilitate this. Even if this means having to disconnect my mobile and then re-connecting it. Ultimately, I would like to continue with the same number.

Many thanks in advance,

Ben

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Re: CAP35 to Z15 for Mobile phone

Post by ExetelVoice » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

Ben,

Plan changes can be done via your Exetel members facility.
The plan fee charge depends on what plan you are currently on and what you want to move to.
Generally an upgrade of plan we won't charge for. A downgrade or move to same base plan with a lower monthly amount we will charge for.
You want to move from CAP35 to Z15, which have the same base plans (same included values).

Applicable plan fee charges (if any) are stated there.

royale

Post by royale » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks for you reply,

I would take a plan change fee on the chin, that's if it was even applicable to me.

With the plan that I am on, and the one that I am wanting to go on, there is no option within the User Facilities to be able to make this change.

All I am able to change to is the plans "WP" and to move up/down within the "CAP" range. There is no option for me to be able to select "Z" plans.

I would really like this to be a viable option.

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Post by ExetelVoice » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 am

What is your mobile service number? Please send to chriss@exetel.com.au.

royale

Post by royale » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:46 am

Many thanks Chris, email sent.