Possible Change of Internet Plans Help Required

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
Ditman1

Possible Change of Internet Plans Help Required

Post by Ditman1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi All

Happy New Year.

I have been on the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone) plan now for nearly 12 months I think tomorrow is the last day of the contract.

I have few questions here and hopefully not too long winded.

1. If I make no changes can I continue on as is - being there is a mobile service attached with the promotion ?

I am interested in taking up some of the other offers you have going at the moment but depend on the mobile service attached to the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone).

2.a) Can I change the Mobile service on the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone) to a Z15 plan (it will be out of contract by the time I do it) ?
2.b) If the answer to Part A is yes how do I go about this changeover ?

I have 2 other services on Z? plans I have no intention of changing those so contracts should not be affected
I would move to the OT-500 Plan for Internet and Home Phone

How could I achieve all the above hassle free ?

I am also contemplating another mobile on the Z Plan but got to weigh that up first.

Thanks in Advance

Lawrie

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Possible Change of Internet Plans Help Required

Post by rukshani » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Ditman1 wrote:Hi All

Happy New Year.

I have been on the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone) plan now for nearly 12 months I think tomorrow is the last day of the contract.

1. If I make no changes can I continue on as is - being there is a mobile service attached with the promotion ?

I am interested in taking up some of the other offers you have going at the moment but depend on the mobile service attached to the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone).

2.a) Can I change the Mobile service on the OT-SPECIAL 2 ( with Telephone) to a Z15 plan (it will be out of contract by the time I do it) ?

I have 2 other services on Z? plans I have no intention of changing those so contracts should not be affected

I am also contemplating another mobile on the Z Plan but got to weigh that up first.

Thanks in Advance

Lawrie
An Exetel sales representative will shortly advise you over it.

remosha

Post by remosha » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

rukshani wrote:
Ditman1 wrote:Hi All

Happy New Year.

Thanks in Advance

Lawrie
An Exetel sales representative will shortly advise you over it.
Hi Lawrie,

1 - Yes you may continue on the same plan until advised otherwise.

2 a) - You first need to change your ADSL plan, in order to change the mobile plan.

2 b) - Please submit a plan change request for ADSL via your Exetel Members Facilties > Manage Services > ADSL > Change Servcie.
Once the new ADSL plan is activated, the following billing cycle, you may submit a plan change request for your mobile, which will be activated the month after.

If you need any assistance, you may contact the Sales Devision on 02 8030 1000 Option 01.

Ditman1

Post by Ditman1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi

Thanks for the information I do however have a question if I follow this process.
2 b) - Please submit a plan change request for ADSL via your Exetel Members Facilties > Manage Services > ADSL > Change Servcie.
Once the new ADSL plan is activated, the following billing cycle, you may submit a plan change request for your mobile, which will be activated the month after.
If I wait for the change to happen for my ADSL the z15 plans are meant to be no longer available after the 31/1/2012 (think I saw it in the news letter).

What options do I have for the mobile service as it is the Z15 plan that makes it viable for me to change ? Is there a guarantee that the z15 plans will be around next month to move the mobile to ?

Thanks

Lawrie

remosha

Post by remosha » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Ditman1 wrote:Hi

Thanks for the information I do however have a question if I follow this process.
If I wait for the change to happen for my ADSL the z15 plans are meant to be no longer available after the 31/1/2012 (think I saw it in the news letter).

What options do I have for the mobile service as it is the Z15 plan that makes it viable for me to change ? Is there a guarantee that the z15 plans will be around next month to move the mobile to ?

Thanks

Lawrie
Hi Lawrie,

I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

remosha

Post by remosha » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 pm

remosha wrote:

Thanks

Lawrie
Hi Lawrie,

I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.
Hi Lawrie,

Could you please send in your request to residentialsales@exetel.com.au as soon as possible so that we can organize it for you.

Ditman1

Post by Ditman1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi

Email has been sent with the same title as the forum.

I have also included ADSL details as well as the mobile service number.

Thankyou for your help.

shoner
Exetel Staff

Post by shoner » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 am

Email has been sent with the same title as the forum.

I have also included ADSL details as well as the mobile service number.

Thankyou for your help.
We have received your email, you should receive a response to it soon from our sales team.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Ditman1

Post by Ditman1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Dear Exetel

I have never been so disappointed as I am tonight with you.

Though the consultant I spoke to was friendly and as helpful as could be I am sure that there is a misunderstanding of my current plan.

I am not in a situation I can throw money at the solution but I have been with you a long time and have recommended you regularly.

I don't see my change as a downgrade but obviously you do.

I was very happy to sign up for another 12 months on ADSL and 2 years on mobile and was just about to bring the rest of my business.

Thanks anyway

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Ditman1 wrote:Dear Exetel

Though the consultant I spoke to was friendly and as helpful as could be I am sure that there is a misunderstanding of my current plan.

I am not in a situation I can throw money at the solution but I have been with you a long time and have recommended you regularly.

I was very happy to sign up for another 12 months on ADSL and 2 years on mobile and was just about to bring the rest of my business.

Thanks anyway
I have asked the sales supervisor to look in to this matter for you with priority.

remosha

Post by remosha » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Ditman1 wrote:Dear Exetel

Thanks anyway
Hi Lawrie,

We'll check what we can do for you. I'll reply to the email that you've sent to Exetel Sales.