1300 inbound service

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
sgoldschmidt

1300 inbound service

Post by sgoldschmidt » Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi,

Can anyone fill me in on how the routing works with your 1300 inbound service? For example:
- How many numbers can we route to?
- Can the routing be set up using time-of-day rules? eg. route to the office during business hours or a mobile out of hours
- Can we control the routing throught the Member Facility to, say, route calls to a mobile if I'm stepping out of the office?

Thanks,
Simon

stevecJ
Exetel Staff

Re: 1300 inbound service

Post by stevecJ » Wed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm

sgoldschmidt wrote:Hi,

Can anyone fill me in on how the routing works with your 1300 inbound service? For example:
- How many numbers can we route to?
Answer points can be one number or based on state (call origination) like different answer points for each state (NSW,VIC,TAS,NT,WA etc)
- Can the routing be set up using time-of-day rules? eg. route to the office during business hours or a mobile out of hours
Once answer points are configured, they needs to be routed to a PBX and then have this feature setup there.
- Can we control the routing throught the Member Facility to, say, route calls to a mobile if I'm stepping out of the office?
No , Changing answer points require supplier involvement and it takes few business days to complete.

If you want to divert answer points , that can be done by setting call forwarding to your answer points.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================