Have I Done Something Wrong?

Open discussion regarding technological or telecommunication issues
csouter

Have I Done Something Wrong?

Post by csouter » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi, all!

Does anyone know who I should contact regarding an apparent https error with the Member Facilities?

I posted a question in the Member Facilities forum about 3 weeks ago, but there has been no reply, although
my post has had more than 50 views.

I've been wondering: did I perhaps post the question in the wrong forum, or have I offended somebody?

Considering that the post was about the Member Facilities, can anyone please tell me whether or not
the post was, in fact, posted in the correct forum?

I apologise in advance to anyone who may have been offended by my post, although, to be frank, I cannot
see how it could have offended anyone, and, if it did, it was certainly not my intention.

I must now apologise for including in this post a link to my original post; I am aware that this is poor forum
etiquette, but I'm hoping that whoever reads the linked post might be able to tell me what part of its contents
may be unacceptable.

Also, if I did post in the wrong forum, I'm hoping that someone might let me know what is the correct forum
for this post?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Have I Done Something Wrong?

Post by ShaminG » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:59 pm

csouter wrote:Hi, all!

Does anyone know who I should contact regarding an apparent https error with the Member Facilities?

I posted a question in the Member Facilities forum about 3 weeks ago, but there has been no reply, although
my post has had more than 50 views.

I've been wondering: did I perhaps post the question in the wrong forum, or have I offended somebody?

Considering that the post was about the Member Facilities, can anyone please tell me whether or not
the post was, in fact, posted in the correct forum?

I apologise in advance to anyone who may have been offended by my post, although, to be frank, I cannot
see how it could have offended anyone, and, if it did, it was certainly not my intention.

I must now apologise for including in this post a link to my original post; I am aware that this is poor forum
etiquette, but I'm hoping that whoever reads the linked post might be able to tell me what part of its contents
may be unacceptable.

Also, if I did post in the wrong forum, I'm hoping that someone might let me know what is the correct forum
for this post?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Firstly, we apologize for not responding to earlier post.

As stated in FAQ, faq.php#f90, you may contact the the board administrators for further assistance.

csouter

Post by csouter » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:56 am

ShaminG wrote:Firstly, we apologize for not responding to earlier post.
As stated in FAQ, faq.php#f90, you may contact the
board administrators for further assistance.

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, the FAQ link does not give an email address for the board administrators.

I would appreciate it if you could give me that address.

However, if you do not wish to publicise the address, could you please give it to me in a PM?
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 am

csouter wrote:
ShaminG wrote:Firstly, we apologize for not responding to earlier post.
As stated in FAQ, faq.php#f90, you may contact the
board administrators for further assistance.

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, the FAQ link does not give an email address for the board administrators.

I would appreciate it if you could give me that address.

However, if you do not wish to publicise the address, could you please give it to me in a PM?
Click on the link 'member's' (top right) and you could PM one of the site admins or forumadmin :)

csouter

Post by csouter » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:34 pm

ShaminG wrote:[Click on the link 'member's' (top right) and you could PM one of the site admins or forumadmin :)
Thank you for your help.
Thanks and regards
Christopher Souter
(Sydney, NSW, Australia)