Missing current cycle phone call history

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
kookaburra2

Missing current cycle phone call history

Post by kookaburra2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:38 am

When in Account online, in Services & Usage, Usage for the phone number displays the Exetel Customer Telephone Meter (my example is ADSL2, POTS landline phone number).

In the past, on clicking Usage, it used to open up with blank in the Billed Date, and in doing so it showed the call history for calls in the current billing cycle, from the most recent invoice date onwards. Now, there does not seem to be a way to get the Billed Date to be blank, so it can only show call history for completed billing cycles. How can I see call history for recent calls, ones from the latest invoice date onwards?

I've just switched from ADSL2 to VDSL (FTTN) all with Exetel. My POTS phone number that was used for ADSL2 is being ported to VoIP by Exetel. I am worried that once the porting is complete (due very soon) I won't be able to capture / review POTS phone calls made in the current billing cycle. In any case, it ought to be possible to review phone calls in the current billing cycle at any time, just as was possible in the past.

sankap
Exetel Staff

Re: Missing current cycle phone call history

Post by sankap » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 am

Thank you for letting us know of this.
Our IT team has started investigating on this issue and will get this fixed within the earliest possible time frame.
Please bear with us until we get this fixed for you.

kookaburra2

Post by kookaburra2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:23 am

I see that it is now fixed (by having an extra entry in the drop down list for "previous billed date", being the end date of the current incomplete month cycle).

I think VoIP call history also needs fixing.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 pm

kookaburra2 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:23 am
I see that it is now fixed (by having an extra entry in the drop down list for "previous billed date", being the end date of the current incomplete month cycle).

I think VoIP call history also needs fixing.
Thank you for the feedback, and I have advised them to further check the VoIP call history issue you have mentioned.

kookaburra2

Post by kookaburra2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am

For the VoIP call Usage history, you've changed it so that Current Cycle date is in the drop down list - good. BUT it does not work entirely properly: when Usage is selected it says, at first, Invalid Billing Date. However, the call history does display as soon as the Search button is clicked. [Windows 10 Pro, Chrome].

sankap
Exetel Staff

Post by sankap » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:29 am

Our IT team is doing a few more adjustments.
This should be fixed properly within the day.
Thank you for your patience on this.

kookaburra2

Post by kookaburra2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 am

All fixed now.