Charged for calls to Optus mobiles

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
sarasvasti

Charged for calls to Optus mobiles

Post by sarasvasti » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 am

Hi there, I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem ... since changing to the OCV200/35 from the naked service I was on, despite the new plan including free calls (from PSTN line) to Optus mobiles, I've been charged nearly $99 for calls to my partner's pre-paid Optus mobile ... my plan was activated for the 12 month contract mid-Jan 2011 (ends mid Jan 2012) but all calls to this pre-paid mobile from the PSTN line have been charged as per my last invoice - and debited from my account. I contacted billing over a week ago and they said they were looking into it but I haven't heard back ... I've just contacted them again and no doubt they will thank me for my patience - which is running out ... I haven't been using PSTN line to calls Optus mobiles this month as I'm too scared I'll get another bill for it at the end of this month. Has anyone else had the same issue?

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Charged for calls to Optus mobiles

Post by CoreyPlover » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 am

sarasvasti wrote:I contacted billing over a week ago and they said they were looking into it but I haven't heard back ...
Can you post your ticket number?
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

sarasvasti

Post by sarasvasti » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi Corey, I'm not sure that I received a ticket no. but I'll check tonight - I've been emailing billing@exetel.com.au I'll get back to you with a ticket no. tonight if they provided one. Thanks :)

sarasvasti

Post by sarasvasti » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Corey,

the number in the subject box of the reply email from billing@exetel.com.au is 3638845?

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

That's the one. I've asked Exetel for a billing contact that I can forward requests like these onto.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

sarasvasti

Post by sarasvasti » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Thanks Corey :) I'll wait to hear back from them

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi Sarasvasti,

Your issue has been prioritized and is currently being investigated.

We will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Rukshani.